Monday, April 14, 2014

We are homeowners!

SHEESH! FINALLY!
That's pretty much all I could say after left the attorneys office with the key to our new home!
The process of buying a house was NOT easy and was super duper frustrating at times!
Of course the house we fell in love with was a short-sale (not to be mistaken for a home that takes a short amount of time to sell LOL)
From the day we put in a bid to having the keys in our hands was 4 1/2 months. 4 1/2 LOOOONNNNG months!
And there were AT LEAST 3 times where we thought everything was going to fall through and I had myself almost convinced that God was saying this house just wasn't for us.
Turns out he was giving me a good ol' dose of PATIENCE!

When all is said and done we are LOVING our new home and I cant WAIT to bring baby Hall home to it one day!
(I may or may not be designing a nursery in my head already ;-)










Isn't she beautiful! :)
God is GOOD!




No comments:

Post a Comment