Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Our Adoption Tshirts! & a little blessing

Ive known all along that I wanted to do adoption T-shirts
I may or may not have a dream of seeing our adoption supporting t-shirts all over town:-)
Ive been playing with designs for months, I just wanted something GOOD on the shirts
and I couldn't come up with ANYTHING Good!
THEN, I was at home,working on home study paper work and it came to me!

For years God kept placing the word "more" on my heart
and for years I almost drove myself crazy trying to figure out what that "more" meant.
More WHAT?!!!
Through this process I think God is revealing what the "more" is.
Do More. Be More. LOVE MORE!

and then an adoption support shirt was born!
https://www.bonfirefunds.com/be-more-do-more-love-more-hall-adoption
and in 24 hours we've sold 10 shirts!
Go GOD Go!!!

xoxo-
Ashley


Oh yea! My blessing story!
So just as I was leaving work the other day a woman came in in Labor, completely dilated and ready to push. AND she brought with her the adoptive parents of her baby boy!
Even though it was time to leave, I clocked out and stayed for the delivery.
It was amazing! Amazing to watch a family be born,
and amazing to watch the interaction between birth momma and adoptive family!
It was such a blessing to be able to watch that!
I had been in a funk for the last few days and being there just got me soo excited again!
God is good isn't he?


No comments:

Post a Comment